Designed to fit the baluster!
The stair baluster connector kit fits the baluster to the top and bottom of the stair railing. It ensures that you hit the target angle of your stair and secures the integrity of your railing over time. They are used to connect aluminum balusters to the horizontal rail and sub-rail members. It works with stair angles and is compatible with composite and wood railings. The baluster connectors permit the safe securing of balusters to the rails without using any glue or traditional screws. The connectors give a neat finish and come in various shapes and colors. Its installation does not require drilling the rails since they fit the ends of the balusters well.
- The stair baluster connector kit gives your balusters a classic and sleek finish.
- The balusters create a streamlined, molded look to your stair rail.
- They are long-lasting and remain protected from corrosion.
- The baluster connectors are well-designed to slide over them with easier spacing and the right measuring.
- The connectors work with both composite and wood railings.
- They offer protection when building with ACQ- treated wood.
- The balusters come in various colors and shapes to accommodate level or stair rails.
- Baluster connectors add 1.5 inches to the rail height
- They are packaged with stainless steel screws.